Saturday, June 1, 2013

MY Week !

Ok so this week I hit as many stores as I could! I went to Barns and Noble and it was the day after Susans wonderful book came out and they had none of them out! So I go and ask for them and they said there were in the back and in a few days they would be getting them out! I was like what? How can anyone see them if you don't have them out? I told her what I was doing and showed her the book marks. She then when and got a stack of them and we put them out and put bookmarks in them! She also asked for some of them so she could give them out. So cool!  I then stopped by walmart and put bookmarks in the books there! Some ladies saw me and asked about them I then got to tell her all about the books! She then picked one up and bought it right there! I also gave her some more book marks She was very happy! This week has been so much fun being able to talk to others about Susan's book!

1 comment:

  1. I went to one of the largest B&N's in my area and they only had 2 copies of Just One Kiss in the store that I could find. I went through the whole store too. Then I went across the street to Kroger and they had more than 10 copies and it was also prominently displayed in the front!

    ReplyDelete