Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MY Start as a Cheerleader.

Ok as some of you all know I am on the Fools Gold Cheerleadering  Squad this year! I am so happy to be on the squad this year! It started out with getting the welcome package with Susan Mallory's new book and lots of book marks, and other fun stuff. What I do is talk to people about Susan's wonderful books! I read Just one Kiss and feel in love with it and the town of Fools gold again! I wish it was real so I could move there!

Well today I went to Barns and noble to put bookmarks in the new books. ;) Well when I got there there was none of her new books out and it has been a day since it came out! I was not happy so I went and asked for them! And helped put them out. LOL Then hit a few more stores and put some more book marks in them. It is fun!

Anyway I can't wait till the next book comes out! I think everyone should go out and get her book and fall in love with the town of Fools Gold like I did!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Varsity Squad I have been on it a few years and they are best months of having fun and getting to know new women and cry or laugh along with the group. We are all different, loving and charish new friendships. Hope you enjoy your stay as a Cheerleader this year. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your blog. This is my second year as a cheerleader. It's all about having fun and helping get the word out on Fool's Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a rookie too, but I love Susan's books and Just One Kiss is my favorite so far. I just hope I'm doing enough to get the word out. My B&N did have her on the shelf, but I went to my grocery store and they only had audiobooks of JOK?? Weird, but I regret not leaving a bookmark anyway because it would have still told them the rest of the book titles :-). I think I'll put them out next time I go - probably today since I seem to always forget something and have to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the blog!

    Just One Kiss was fabulous! I l LOVED IT! It is a great book to start off our summer reading! Justice and Patience match perfectly with each other and in the Fool's Gold town. The struggles each face with their families we can find pieces we relate with allowing us closer to the characters in the book. Susan Mallery delivers again! This book is a must read on everyone's summer reading list! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! You're really going to enjoy your time as a cheerleader. This is my third year and I can happily say I've had a blast and made some lasting friendships. You'll be like the rest of us and go into withdrawal when the season is over. LOL... Best thing... we get the read the books before anyone else! ;) And the series just gets better and better every year. Have fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete